I managed to release 0.0.7 as scheduled this weekend. Splitting out the database stuff into an own package reduced the size of the IsmoCore package with 80 kb! Most of that is Metabase, so the IsmoDB package will be really slim when I’ve changed it to use MDB instead. That shouldn’t take long as MDB includes both a PEAR DB and a Metabase wrapper.
This version of IsmoBlog that I’m currently testing by writing this entry should support previewing. It will be interesting to see if it works 🙂 If it does I can move on to add support for comments and RSS feeds.
Cool the preview works. Well, I did unit test it first locally but I can’t test the navigation between the pages that way.