Camilla is away on some kind team building with her job. Which meant that yesterday I had the whole evening for myself. Woohoo! That should surely be enjoyed, so let’s see, what did I do?
- On the way home from work I went by the grocery store to buy dinner ingredients and breakfast for Saturday.
- I started the washing machine with the two blankets the cats had puked on.
- I went out running.
- While the dinner was cooking I emptied the dishwasher, filled it again and started it.
- I also cleaned the kitchen and washed most of the stuff that didn’t fit in the machine by hand.
- After dinner I took out the trash (biowaste, normal and all the cat litter).
- Then, I had the fun time of the evening when I played Frets On Fire for half an hour.
- After that it was time to go to bed.
Wow, way to go Jocke! What a rock’n’roll life style! Apparently it wasn’t just a number that went up when I turned 30…
Quite depressing indeed.